To see a streaming video of the interview, please click here.
Justice Preston last week visited the Sturm College of Law to share his insights and observations about the Land and Environment Court, one of the world's first environmental courts.
In the interview, Mr. Smith asks Justice Preston about the following issues:
- History of the Land and Environment Court
- Importance of the Court being a Superior Court of Record
- Access to justice and public participation in the context of the Court's work
- How expert testimony is handled
- The Court's unique judicial and executive functions