The University of Denver Water Law Review has announced its editorial board for Volume 16 (Fall 2012 - Spring 2013), along with its new staff members.
Members of the Volume 16 editorial board are:
• Editor-in-Chief: Allison Altaras
• Managing Editors: Greg Cowan and Liz Hutchinson
• Article Editors: Sarah Barth, Jessica Zaegel, Kelly Delaney, Jonathan Culwell, Jessica Bidgood
• Symposium Editor: Jonathan King
• Business Editor: Emily Lande
• Production Editor: Matt Watson
• Court Report Editors: Johna Varty and Joe Norris
New staff editors are:
Don C. Smith, director of the Denver Law Environmental and Natural Resources Law Program said, "The Water Law Review provides a unique, high quality forum for sharing ideas, information, legal analyses and policy analyses concerning water law issues. It is the objective of the editorial board and staff to make the Review a valuable resource for the practitioner, the scholar and the policy maker."