The publication described its Who's Who listing as "the movers and shakers in the ever-changing fast-moving energy industry..."
Who's Who in Energy noted that Colorado ranks 10th in the country in the amount of wind-based power the state can produce, ninth in oil production, fifth in gas production, 11th in coal production, a combination of energy sources that the publication described as an "all of the above" strategy.
The five Denver Law-affiliated individuals are:
- Dan Grossman, Rocky Mountain Regional Director for the Environmental Defense Fund and Denver Law graduate
- James King, Of Counsel at BakerHostetler and Adjunct Professor at Denver Law
- Pete Maysmith, Executive Director of Conservation Colorado and graduate of Denver Law
- Tom Sansonetti, partner at Holland & Hart and former Distinguished Natural Resources Law Practitioner in Residence
- Rebecca Watson, shareholder at Wellborn Sullivan Meck & Tooley PC in Denver and former Distinguished Natural Resources Law Practitioner in Residence and Denver Law graduate